Friday, September 4, 2009

Technical Difficulties!

For some odd reason my computer will not allow me to post pictures right now so this is going to be kind of boring! Justin keeps telling me that I need to update the blog so that he can read it. That makes me laugh since we live in the same house and deal with the same crazy kids but here go!

Funny things about Anderson

He has to sleep with a collection of balls they are a basketball, 2 baseballs, 2 golf balls, a football and a soccer ball. They must all be present or he will have a melt down. He is very careful not to miss place them, when he wakes up in the morning he takes them all outside to his baseball bucket and puts them in it. He will not use any of them to play with. They will sit in the bucket until nap time. Then he takes a brown paper bag outside collects them all and puts them in the crib with him to nap. When he wakes up he will return them to the bucket until bedtime.

He likes to have his blanket tucked around his body and under his feet. I guess he still likes to be swaddled!

He has decided that he likes to watch golf on t.v! I can't think of anything more boring than golf on t.v. However I even find it entertaining when I watch it with Anderson. He gets so excited it cracks me up. He is litterally on the edge of the bed the entire time!

He loves to color and use chalk on his easel.

He sings to himself when he thinks nobody can hear. I listen to it on the baby monitor and love it!!

He is doing very well in his swimming lessons and loves to swim.

He calls Adalayde sweetheart and always wants to give "lobes" before her naps!

Thanks to Noel and Anders he loves to watch the Gummy Bear Song on the computer.

He loves to watch the slide shows of family pictures that Machi and Heather have put together.

He is a little bit naughty and a lot cute and sweet! He makes us so happy and we love him tons!

Adalayde has started swimming lessons also. She is not a fan and cries but I gusess that is part of it!

She is getting more teeth and she has been a little bit sad and clingy.

She loves to eat dirt and chalk.

Anderson has a little mini cooper car that she sits on the botton of it and pushes the gas and can make it go. She can't see where she is going but it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! She is so proud of herself when she moves it! I will post a picture of her in it when we get the problem fixed.

Adalayde is our little snuggle bug. She love to be held and carried. She loves to swaddled and snuggled up with us. She is so mcuh fun and brings a lot of happiness to our home. We love her so much!

Because I have not been able to post we have missed some very import things so here they are!
Congrats to the family graduates Hilary, Hailey and Jeremy!
June 10th- Happy Birthday Cheri!
June 21st- Happy Birthday Amelia!
July 27th- Happy Birthday Shannon and Stillman!
July 27th- Happy Anniversary Honey I love you very Much!
August 24th- Happy Birthday Aidan!
August 30th- Happy Birthday Gabe! The big 21!
August 31st- Happy Birthday Anders!

We hope you all had a great birthday. We love all of you!

Love,
Justin, Maris, And 1 or Anders 2, and Adalayde

No comments: