Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Happy Birthday to our awesome cousin Bethany! Bethany you are such a sweet girl and so kind to everyone. One of the things that admire most about you is that you are always willing to stand up for who you are and what you believe in. I also admire the kind way that you treat Duncan and Olivia! That says a lot to me about who you are when I see the way that you treat your siblings and your parents! I hope that Anderson and Adalayde will treat each other the same way that you and your brother and sister treat one another. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! I wish that we could have spent the day with you. I would have loved to have seen your cute face on your 16th birthday!! I still can't believe that you are 16! I love you!

Love,
Justin, Maris, Anderson and Adalayde

No comments: