Friday, September 3, 2010

Anderson

This is a long story but since I use the blog as our journal we need to write it. It is one of those things that you think you will remember but you forget. So here is the story:
Anderson and Adalayde were outside playing together very nicely the other night. Justin and I had been watching them out the window and laughing at them. All of the sudden Anderson came running inside and started pushing a chair up to the sink and told me he needed to wash his mouth out with soap. On a side note, I have washed Anderson's mouth out with soap on a few occasions. The first time because he was telling us he hated us, which is for sure not allowed in our house. The second time was for calling me a stubborn jack@$%, after watching shrek with his dad, also not allowed. The soap works wonders too!

So, we asked him why he had to wash his mouth out with soap and he said "I said a bad word." My next mistake was asking what it was. He told me 'Jack" you can fill in the blank. I was trying so hard not to laugh, Justin on the other hand did not laugh at all which was really surprising to me. I went to get the camera and Justin helped him give himself his punishment.

Getting the soap on his hand.
Spitting after he had rubbed it in his mouth.

It is a good thing he is so dang cute and that we love him lots and lots!
I forgot this one of Bear Lake. They set up an outdoor movie screen for all the kids Friday night. Here is Anderson with some of the other boys watching it. He had so much fun on our little trip!

No comments: