Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Kristin!

We hope that you are having a wonderful birthday. How lucky I am to have you for an Aunt. I love and admire you in so many different ways. You accomplish so many things and do it all so well. What I really need is for you to come and spend a few weeks at my house so that you can teach me and help me get all organized. Things on my list to learn from you are ; how to get my children to be kind to one another all the time. How to make all your healthy homemade beans, soups and delicious meals. How to really garden, and compost and how to be a better young woman leader. Thanks for being such a good example to me! Happy Birthday!

Love,
The Scotts

We have pictures to post of Friday Night Family Fun but my camera died so they will have to wait!

No comments: