Friday, November 5, 2010


All those cute little bottoms!

Hailey and Beza


I know Erin will not love this picture but I had to have one of her with Addy. Adalayde is a big fan of her Aunt Erin and her Uncle Shannon.



Adalayde asleep in her orange bed, luckily she was kind enough to share it with Noel. Good thing since it is Noel's room and all.



Anderson and Solomon showing off their matching Duke jerseys. So cute!





I sure do love Noel!



Solomon helping Anderson boogie board. Anderson was in heaven with all of his cousins!



We loved being at the ocean with all of our cousins who learn about all the ocean animals at school. They taught us lots and found lots of cool little creatures to show us.




It is hard to see but in Anderson's left hand he is holding a dead fish. He held that fish in his hand for over two hours. He was talking about how he was going to take it back and put it in a bowl. Finally I told him that it was dead, he looked at it and threw it back in the ocean. Honestly if I had know he was going to take it so well I would have told him two hours earlier!

Thanks again to the White family, we had a great trip!

No comments: