Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome to the world!













































We are happy to have our sweet Elle Liesl here. She was born November 28th and weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces. She was 18 1/2 inches long. She came very fast, so fast that I did not even have time to get an epidural. But, who needs one of those, right? She is an angel baby, sleeps six hours at night and loves her brother and sister. Anderson and Adalayde have been so great with her. I was really worried about Adalayde but she has been so amazing. I guess what Addy needed was a little sister! I agree with her I know I could not be happy with out my sisters so I guess Addy is the same way.
We love our little baby and are adjusting to life as a family of five. It has been a little crazy but only because we all got sick and Justin had a tough week at week the work after she was born. Anderson is still sick and will be for a little longer. Yes, my three year old caught mono! Other than that the adjustment from two to three kids had been pretty smooth. I think that is because my first two were 16 months apart and to go from that to an almost 2 1/2 year space seems easier. Anderson and Adalayde are really good friends and entertain each other when I am busy with Elle. I overheard Adalayde tell Anderson that he is her best friend! So cute, for sure makes a mother smile.

3 comments:

Drew said...

She's so cute! Even with her grandma hands and feet.

Christen said...

She's beautiful! I love her hair! Congratulations to your family!

Colleen said...

What a beautiful sweet baby! Congratulations! I am so sorry that you have all been sick! Poor Anderson! Who has he been kissing? ha!