Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas


Justin reading Christmas books with the kids while I got dinner ready.

Our Christmas eve dinner.

All ready for bed.

Adalayde riding her new bike.

Anderson in his football uniform.

Adalayde's favorite gift was her googles and her dive rings.

Anderson got his very own putting green from Machi. Wow, what a hit he loves it so much!


Uncle Dude and Anderson showing off their Utah gear. Take note NC Whites, Anderson is wearing his basketball shoes!

We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed our time with our families. We especially enjoyed being together with our little family in our new house. Having kids makes Christmas lots of fun!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Maris! I was just going through some of my posts and came across your comment last summer. I checked out your blog and I can't believe how cute your kids are and your cute family! I would love to chat sometime. You can email me at klinford@provo.utah.gov, or hey, give me a call - 801-360-1755.