Monday, December 14, 2009

Hapyy Birthday Chase!

I know that this is way late but it is not because I forgot your birthday! We were out of town on the 25th on November and I have been a huge slacker since we got home. Drew actually did the babies post for me! Anyway, Happy birthday Chase I am so glad that you are my brother. you have such a tender heart and have always been so sweet! You are so incredibly smart and I am so proud of how well you are doing with your job and in school! Thank you for being such a great brother and uncle to my kids! How lucky are my kids to have so may aunts and uncles who love them! I hope you had a very happy birthday!

Love,
Justin, Maris, Anderson and Adalayde

Drew has all of the pictures from your very fun birthday party so I was unable to put them with this post. We will post them when I get my card back!

No comments: