Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting Better


We took Anderson and Adalayde back to the Doctor today. Yes, I am pretty sure that our family alone will be giving our Doctor a very nice Christmas bonus. We were very glad to hear that Anderson no longer needs his oxygen! He said his lungs sounded great. I can also tell a big difference in him today. I think he is 100% better. What a relief!


The doctor said that Adalayde still sounded a little congested in her chest but her oxygen saturations were good. He felt like Adalayde has done very well considering her family history.


I am so glad to have my sweet boy back. When he is sick and on steriods he is very nasty! It has been so nice to not be screamed at today. As for Adalayde she is happy and smiley even when she is sick.


We have been so blessed to have so many people pray for our sweet kids. We know that it has mad a big differnce. We also feel very blessed to live in such a great neighborhood. People have called, brought dinner, burned more Signing Time dvds for us and just today we had a plate of cookies on our porch from my Young Woman. Thanks to all who have helped this last week! It has made a big difference!

No comments: