Friday, December 19, 2008

Tummy Time




We are trying to do more tummy time with Adalayde she sleeps so well and for so long that she has rubbed a bald spot on the back of her head. I am pretty paranoid about her having a head that is not shaped right so we are doing lots of tummy time. She hates it!! I have to get down on the floor and read books to her and sing to her to get it done. The other day after she was done I came in and found Anderson doing his tummy time. It was pretty funny! He loved looking at himself in the mirror.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Will you email or picasa me the pictures that you took at the Smith party last night? My mom thought it was you that took some picutres. IF you didn't take pictures will you let me know who did so I can post them on the blog. Thanks! Megan
megangrover@gmail.com