Thursday, December 18, 2008

No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed!!


Ainsley and Pierce were at my house the other day. They wanted to watch a movie on my bed so we were all in my room on the bed. Ainsley was jumping on the bed so Pierce and I were saying Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed. She still did not want to stop jumping. I told her about her cousin Stillman and how he had broken his leg jumping on the bed. She was still determined that she would not get hurt.


Well, next thing I know she had hit her mouth on the end of my bed. I grabbed her and could see that her mouth was filling up with blood. She also had food in her mouth so I could not really tell how bad the damage was. I rushed her to the kitchen sink and told her to spit. I was praying that she would not spit teeth.


Luckily no teeth came out just a mouth full of food. Her lip looked pretty bad and I said to her " that is why we don't jump on the bed". To that she responded I am'nt anymore. Poor Ainsley!

No comments: