Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!


Happy Birthday to my Dad, the best Dad in the world. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful father. I have many fond memories of my Dad. Some of my favorites are when I lived in Reno and we would work out together. I still like to listen to AC/DC when I run because it reminds me of working out with my Dad. I also loved going to Pyramid lake with my Dad, he spent hours teaching me how to water ski and I loved every minute of it!! Every year in Montana we make new memories together. He created a wonderful place for us to all get together as a family. This is where my children will create very special memories with their Tachi. I love more than anything watching my children with their Tachi because he loves them just like my Tachi loved me and that is the greatest love around!! Thanks Dad for all that you have done for us. You are a great EXAMPLE of a hard worker and a true family man! I hope that you had a very happy birthday. We loved spending your 50th with you! WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!


Love,

Justin, Maris, Scwinney and Lulu

No comments: