Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!


Happy Birthday to our darling cousin Olivia. Olivia you are such a sweet girl. As you all know from previous posts Olivia is one of our faithful blog readers. She loves family so much and loves to hear things about my kids. To me that says so much about Olivia and her sweet personality. She is kind and cares so much about others! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE HER VERY SOON!! We wish that she was here so that we could celebrate her birthday with her right now. We are looking forward to seeing her and her family in April! We hope that you have a very happy birthday!


We Love You Very Much,

Love,

Justin, Maris, Anderson and Adalayde

1 comment:

Olivia Hartt said...

My mom told me I could get a blog on my 13th Birthday I was inspired because of you! I love reading about you and your family! Thanks for the cute post!
Love,
Olivia