Monday, March 2, 2009

SISTERS

Today I am grateful for my sisters. These girls in this picture are my very best friends, BFF. That is right Best Friends Forever! I don't have a picture with Brittany because my computer won't except a disc right now. But I want Brittany to know that she is included. As for my brothers I love you all very much too. However there is a very different connection between sisters. I enjoy spending time with all of them so much! They make me laugh, cry good tears and I know that each of them would do anything for me. What could be better than having eight very loving sisters. Today as Liesl and I sat on the porch watching our kids it really hit me hard how greatful I am for her and all my sisters. I am also thankful for the four kids we have between us!

Today I also had a very sweet discussion about adoption with my aunt who is also one of my very best friends. As most of you know she adopted a sweet baby girl for Etheopia 4 years ago. As I look at Beza I am reminded that Childeren no matter how they come to our famlies are by far the greatest blessings you can have. I hope someday that Justin and I will be able to adopt and take part of that very special oppourtunity and spiritual experience.

Today, I also have had the experience of praying for a family that I do not really know all that well. They are a friend of a friend. They are saying good bye to their sweet baby today. She was born with a heart defect and they have done all they can do for her. This is always a real downer and I don't like to post about sad things. However I feel that this family can use all the prayers they can get. So, if you are reading this blog please remember sweet baby Gracie Gledhill, her parents and her brothers and sisters. Her mom Michelle has written a very touching blog about her journey. You will cry your eyes out but you will be touched. The blog is thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com.

LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL SISTERS! AND OUR TWO DARLING DAUGHTERS!!

No comments: