Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss A!

Happy Birthday Ainsley. You are such a smart, sweet and fun little girl. You make me laugh every single day. I can't believe that you are already three years old. Even though you seem so much older than three, I can't believe that three years has gone bye since you were born. You are such a good cousin to Schwinney and Adalayde and they love you very much. You have been a very precious gift to all of us, especially your parents! I am so glad that my kids have such a wonderful cousin so close! You are the best niece the world! I love you very, very much!



The Amazing birthday cake that Liesl made. A real Princess cake for Princess Picky Pants as I call her!



Ainsley showing off her new earrings! She is a true DIVA!


No, I did not forget her birthday! We celebrated late because we were out of town on her actual birthday. And, as all princesses do Ainsley had a very specific idea of what her birthday should be. A castle cake would have been hard to find in Mount Rushmore!!

WE LOVE YOU!
Justin, Maris, Schwinney and Adalayde

No comments: