Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Anderson Leon!

Two Years ago today you were born. I can't believe that it has already been that long. Today as I think about the day you were born I am flooded with emotions. Your dad and I were so excited to be having a little boy. We could not wait to cuddle and love you! I remember the first time I held and saw you. You were perfect! I held you and was forever changed. The love that a mother feels for her child can not be described. That very first night that you were in our room with us we fought over who got to hold you! We still argue over who gets to snuggle with you if you will let us. Anderson WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH

One of the very best days in my life, the day we brought you home from the hospital!

Anderson turns one! We had a great birthday party for you. Shortly after at your one year well child check we found out you were allergic to wheat, whey, oatmeal, bananas and milk. We took you off all of those and you felt so much better!



Today you weigh about 22 pounds!
Today you especially love your Dad and Addy!
Today you love to read books especially MY DADDY AND I, GOODNIGHT MOON AND MOO, BAA, LA LA LA.
Today you love to play with balls! Especially basketballs and Hoops!
Today you love to eat peas, peppers, almond cheese and cereal!
Today you love to play with other kids especially your cousins and aunts and uncles!
Today you still love your pacis but can only have them in your bed!
Today you love your crib. When it is time for bed you go right to bed and wave to us. You sleep from 7:30-7:30 or 8:00!
Today you love to do puzzles and can identify 3/4 of the alphabet and count to Ten!
Today you are really starting to talk and still sign sometimes!
Today you love to watch Signing Time and Basketball with Dad!
TODAY WE ARE SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOU!
Happy Birthday to my little boy! I love you more than you will ever know! You are a most precious gift and we are so blessed to have you in our family! Always remember how much you are loved!

WE LOVE YOU!
Mom, Dad and Addy

Pictures of the party to come later!


2 comments:

Olivia Hartt said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Anderson!!! :)