Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Solomon!

Happy 8th Birthday Solomon! You are a very sweet. kind and gentle boy. I loved watching you with your Dad at the basketball games in Las Vegas. You were watching out for your Dad you made sure that you got all the stickers off his back that Stilman had put on as a joke. It said a lot to me about how sweet you are. You wanted to make sure that you took good care of him! I love that about you. I also love that when I asked you if you missed North Carolina while you were gone you immediately told me that you missed your Mom! You always make people around you feel loved. I also love your very funny sense of humor. You have a great smile and an even better laugh. We are looking forward to having you here in Salt Lake and seeing you get baptized. We are so proud of you and love you very much! See you on Friday!!

Love,
Justin, Maris, Anderson and Adalayde

No comments: