Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Erin!

Happy Birthday to my aunt and one of my very best friends. I am so glad that you are my aunt you have blessed my life in so many ways. You are one of the most generous people that I know. You are always thinking of others and giving of yourself. I have always loved spending time with you and still do. You make me happy and you can always make me laugh. Thanks you for loving me, my husband and my children. I hope that you have had a wonderful birthday. I wish that we all could have been together to celebrate. We miss all of you!!

Love,
Justin, Maris, Anderson and Adalayde

I have the cutest picture of you and Adalayde to add but the computer is not working. I have been saving it for your birthday because I loved the picture so much!

No comments: