Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!


Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and the best daddy in world! I am so lucky to be married to you. You have brought me so much happiness and joy in the almost 3 years that we have been married. You are kind and thoughtful not only of me and our children but of my extended family. You are especially kind to my younger brothers and sisters. You will never know how much that means to me and to them. As I watched you with my siblings I knew that you were the perfect man for me! I knew that you would be the best Dad and I was right! You come home from a long day of work and immediately jump right in to help with the kids. Anderson especially is a daddy's boy. When he sees your car pulling in he gets so excited Thank you for all that you do. For loving us, providing for us and being a worthy priesthood holder. I love you so very much and am grateful everyday for you! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday


Love always,

Maris

4 comments:

Olivia Hartt said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

memories by Jan said...

He's a lucky dad you have you all, too. Hope Justin's Birthday is "all that"

Maris Scott said...

Jan, it is so good to hear from you! I love reading your blog and also Bill and Stephanies. It is such a fun way to keep up with cousins that live far away. I just got back from Ben's wedding it was beautiful and it was so fun to see Bill and Brenda. Brenda is so beautiful and little Ben is darling. I hope all is well with you. Love, Maris

Colleen said...

More pictures, less narrative! Ha! Anderson is a clone of Justin! OMG! He looks so much like Justin! Cute cute kids.