Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Karenna!

Happy Birthday Karenna! I can't believe that you are 16 years old. You can officially date and drive very scary! I remeber the day you were born so well. I was so glad that you were here and safe. You were such a fun and crazy little girl. Your amazing energy always made me laugh! You were and still are such a fun person to be around. One thing that I love so much about you is how excited you get. You appreciate and get excited about little things. You are so easy to please and that makes us all feel appreciated and loved by you! You are such a sweet sister and aunt. You are always so sweet with my kids and they love you. How lucky I am to have you for a sister you have been a wonderful blessing in our family! Happy 16th birthday, I hope that you have had a wonderful day!

We Love You,
Justin, Maris, Schwinney and Adalayde

No comments: