Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Month Well Child Check

I took Adalayde to the Doctor today for her 6 month check up. The Doctor said that she looks good and is doing great developmentally. She weighted in at a whooping 12 pounds 10 ounces! That puts her right in the 5th percentile! She was 25 inches and that puts her in the 25th percentile. My babies are bitty babies, what can I say. My Doctor asked me today if Justin and I have trouble putting weight on? REALLY, HE SAW ME WHEN I WAS PREGNANT. No, we seem to put weight on with the best of them but, thanks! Bottom line is I can assure my cute kids that they will not always be so low on the weight chart! Adalayde performed beautifully for the Doctor and gave him lots of smiles. I decided not to give her shots because she has a cough. I will take her back for them when her cough is gone.

No comments: