Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey

Hailey some how managed to dodge all of my pictures. So she gets a birthday wish with no picuture! Happy Birthday Hailey, we love you so much. I remember the day that you were born so well. I could not wait for you to be here. I was so excited for your parents to become parents. You were a long awaited baby! Your parents were so excited to have their little girl! From the time they found out you were on your way they were thrilled! Your dad was especially excited to have a girl! You have brought so much joy into all of our lives and I am so glad that you are my cousin!! I can't believe that you are 18! Have a very wonderful birthday! We love you!

Love,
Justin, Maris, Anderson and Adalayde

P.S. WE REALLY tHINK YOU SHOULD COME TO UTAH FOR SCHOOL! For selfish reasons of cousrse!

No comments: