Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How Big J Gets It Done

First off I have to explain why I am calling Justin Big J. When we went snowshoeing a few weeks ago Justin was pulling the kids. I wanted a turn so I hooked in and off we went. We went down this very little hill and then I tried to pull the kids back up. Well, I fell and could not get up and could not stop laughing. Jutin helped me up and said It's not so easy is it? Now maybe you will appreciate Big J a little more. Well, I do really appreciate Big J! I don't always tell him that but I do really appreciate and love him! Ok enough of the lovey dovey stuff!

The other night Big J was giving Anderson a bath and I needed him to hold Adalayde for a minute. Usually at bath time we perform man on man defense. He gives Anderson a bath and I give Adalayde one. But this night I needed him to hold her while Anderson was in the bath. When I came to get her this is what I found! Adalayde in the sink with a towel looking all around. That is how Big J gets it done!



1 comment:

Drew said...

Haha. The man knows how to get things done.