Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Pierce!

Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew Pierce. Five years ago today you totally changed my life! I took one look at you and my heart was melted. You were perfect! As you grew older and older you became even more fun! I looked forward to watching you when your parents would go out which was never enough. I lived with Buffy when you were little and we loved so much when you and your Mom would come to are house. You are such a fun and smart little boy and I love you so very much! I now look forward to Wednesdays when you come to my house and we make cookies. I am so glad that you and Schwinney are " best friends". Both Schwinney and Adalayde are lucky to have you as a cousin! Happy Birthday!







WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

Love,
Poo Dog, Donna, Schwinney and Adalayde

No comments: