Monday, February 16, 2009

Sold

That's right we sold our house. We have had our house on the market since the end of October and it finally sold. We are moving two streets over to a bigger house with a fenced in yard! I am very excited about our new house but a little bit sad about leaving my house now. While we have outgrown it, we have some really great memories here. This is our first house, we found out we were pregnant with our two babies here and brought them both home from the hospital to our little house. I designed my kitchen that I love and picked out my great appliances. Even Justin told me the other night that he wished we could take our kitchen. I am really going to miss my great kitchen. Don't get me wrong the new kitchen is great too. Anyway, I was feeling a little sad about our house last Tuesday before I went to Young Women and went running down are stairs to get something I forgot. Now I should know better because I have watched Justin duck his head for years when he walks down the stairs. But, I was not thinking and jumped in the air about 4 steps before the bottom. Yes, I hit my head on the ceiling very hard. I feel to the ground laughing, wanting to cry. Justin looked at me in disbelief and asked if I was ok. He did not laugh! I am not going to lie to you, if the roles had been reversed I would have laughed really hard. My husband is such a good man! So the moral of the story, I will miss the kitchen and the memories and are huge garage but that is it! I will not miss that dang ceiling or our back door! Do you thing we have to disclose that if you do not close are back door right you will commit finger suicide?

1 comment:

Drew said...

Wow. I didn't know you guys sold your house. Good times. And I can't even begin to tell you how hard I laughed when I read this. I was just imagining you falling down after hitting your head, and I busted up laughing.