Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5th Bitter, Sweet!




Today is also my Tachi's Birthday. It is Bitter because Tachi is no longer here with us. It is sweet because on this day we get to remember all the wonderful times that we had with him!! Tachi was a wonderful grandpa to us and I have many wonderful memories of him. Today I decided that I was going to tell Anderson about his Gran Tachi and how he is named after him and my Dad who is his Tachi. Since Anderson loves gum I decided to walk up to the store and buy him a package of Juciy Fruit. Juicy Fruit in honor of Tachi! Why Juciy Friut? Well, Tachi always had a package of Juciy Fruit in his car. When we would get in his car we went straight for the gum and we would hide it from Tachi in his car. He would always find it but we thought it was hilarious to hide it from him! I hope that those of you reading this blog who also miss Tachi will remember all the good memories because that is what he would want us to do! We love you Tachi and miss you everyday! Thanks for all the good memories and for the new tradition that the Scotts will now have on February 5th. We will laugh at all the great memories and buy a package of Juicy Fruit gum for the kids!




P.s. Anderson loved the gum and Adalayde wanted it so bad!!

No comments: