Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun With Tachi and Grammy

We had lots of fun with my Dad and Cheri. Saturday I got to go and ski at Snowbird I left Justin and the kids at home. I had a great time but missed Justin and the kids. Cheri was a tropper and sat in the warm hut at the top of the mountain while I pumped. I am not sure how many people can say that they have pumped at the top of a mountain but I can!

Sunday we all went snowshoeing. I loved it, it was so nice to be outside and it was the perfect temperture outside. Justin carried Anderson and I carried Adalayde. Anderson did not love it, he screamed a good portion of the time. Memo to self you do not go snowshoeing during nap time. We are looking forward to going again but not during nap time. Thanks Dad and Cheri for the snowshoes we had a great time!!















No comments: