Thursday, January 29, 2009

Olivia and Machi Our Faithful Readers!

We have some very faithful blog readers that we know about. They are Machi and Olivia. My grandma came over yesterday and told me that are cute cousin Olivia had expressed concern for me and the kids because I had not updated the blog. So this post is for her. How sweet that she thinks of us and loves us so much that she follows are blog so religiously. We are all doing great, I just have not posted because we don't have much to report. The kids are healthy and happy!! Anderson has had some firsts this last week. He had his first play date at our house with his friend Taelor. She lives up the street and just became a big sister to twin brothers. Anderson loved having her over and hopefully she will come back soon. Anderson also had his first sitter, that is not family. We had Maris Cromar come and watch Anderson. Ok, Anderson did not know that it happened because he was asleep! But, it is still big news we paid a sitter! That is about all here! Here is a picture of the kids today. They really enjoy playing together! Adalayde is really getting big. I can really tell in this picture how much she is changing. Anyway, thanks to our readers and especially to Olivia and Machi! I will try to keep up on our posting and not be to boring. We love you all!


No comments: