Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sick Again!

Anderson is sick again. I took him to the doctor on Saturday and they said that he had double ear infections. We started him on antibiotics and yesterday he seemed a lot better. I even took him to his Kindermusik class. Then last night he started coughing really hard and running a fever again. I was sure that he was Really, Really sick this morning when he woke up and did'nt go straight to his basketball hoop and ball. All he wanted to do was cuddle in bed with me. That is a rare and special occasion for me! Anderson will not cuddle in our bed for anything. So back to the doctor this morning. Poor Anderson has a slight case of pneumonia. The doctor said that he thought we caught it early but that he would need a shot today and to start a new antibiotic tomorrow. My poor sweet boy had to get a big fat shot in his leg and I know from personal experience with this shot that they really hurt. They also really work!! I feel so bad for him but am enjoying cuddling with my sweet boy!

No comments: