Friday, January 9, 2009

Jumparoo!

Justin and I have a many fond memories of this jumparoo! I bought it when Anderson was 4 months old. It was the first really ugly piece of baby equipment that I bought. Before that I tried to buy things that were neutral and not to bright. This is none of those things. I was sure that Anderson was going to love it!

Justin was less than impressed with my purchase. I defended myself by putting Anderson in it for him to see. Sure enough his heart was melted. Anderson loved it! Justin and I laughed so hard at him as he would go crazy in it jumping and hitting all of his toys.

Finally when he was 14 months old I took it down while he was asleep and put it in storage. I would still catch him in the storage playing with the toys on it.

The other night at dinner we started talking about the good old jumparoo and I decided we would pull it out and let Adalayde try it. She seemed to like it but she only got a very short turn in it. Anderson was pretty excited to see it resurface and was not overly eager to share it with his sister. We will see if she ever has the oppourtunity to love it like her brother!

Anderson now, still a fan!!
Anderson 8 months old loving it!!

Ainsley also loved it!



























Adalayde trying it out!

No comments: